Doggie Style hot dogs. That’s all that needs to be said.
Night It Up 2010 with lateryears, semicoloncloseparentheses (pictured above), and Justin. Walked to it too, and we were so out of place LOL For most of the evening I was pretty sure I was the only brown guy there. Regardless, it was a pretty funny day all around. This picture bought to you by a hot dog stand known as Doggie Style hot dogs. The first thing the guy running the place asked us was “do you want doggy style?” On that gratuitously hilarious note our evening began. The back of the parking lot reaked of smelly tofu, but otherwise it was a pretty good time all around. Ran into some friends and even my Grade 11 Marketing and Accounting teacher. Probably the only teacher I’m cool with running into outside of school, because he’s a boss. Pretty awesome day.
Also, I’ve got a solid 2 weeks of 365 tumblr posts to upload, but they’re all on flickr as always.
Listening to: I’ve Got Spies by The Carnations
onesixtyone / threesixfive
No comments:
Post a Comment